Monday, July 27, 2009

Assignment 1




This was my first time using Photoshop after about three years. I was pretty lost as to what the tools did and how to use them correctly to make the image look believable. We were supposed to use the first image and add clouds to the image making it seem as if they belonged there. Then we were supposed to make the image black and white using Image > Adjustments. The final image was extra credit and I just found a picture of a roller coaster and used it as a background. I cut him using the Quick Selection Tool and placed him over the roller coaster.

2 comments:

  1. I am new to the photography world and can use some help, any pointers for a first timer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not be afraid to use your camera. Play around with the features on it and go out and experiment by taking photographs. I can't assure you a perfect picture but it's all about learning. If you have any other questions let me know and I'll try to help.

    ReplyDelete